How to cite this article: Tsai H-C, Imae T, CalderóG, Solans C. 2012. Two-photon confocal imaging study: Cell uptake of two photon dyes-labeled PAMAM dendrons in HeLa cells. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:746–756.
Two-photon confocal imaging study: Cell uptake of two photon dyes-labeled PAMAM dendrons in HeLa cells†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 3, pages 746–756, March 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, H.-C., Imae, T., Calderó, G. and Solans, C. (2012), Two-photon confocal imaging study: Cell uptake of two photon dyes-labeled PAMAM dendrons in HeLa cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 746–756. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33283
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- the National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 99-2218-E-011-007, NSC 99-2923-M-011-001-MY3, 98WFA2500198
- Formosa Program. Grant Number: 2009TW0031
- the Scientific-Technical Services of University of Barcelona (Dr. Maria Calvo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!