How to cite this article: Johnson I, Perchy D, Liu H. 2012. In vitro evaluation of the surface effects on magnesium-yttrium alloy degradation and mesenchymal stem cell adhesion. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:477-485.
In vitro evaluation of the surface effects on magnesium-yttrium alloy degradation and mesenchymal stem cell adhesion †
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 477–485, February 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, I., Perchy, D. and Liu, H. (2012), In vitro evaluation of the surface effects on magnesium-yttrium alloy degradation and mesenchymal stem cell adhesion . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 477–485. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33290
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- NSF ERC
- NSF BRIGE
- University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!