How to cite this article: Yan J, Qiang L, Gao Y, Cui X, Zhou H, Zhong S, Wang Q, Wang H. 2012. Effect of fiber alignment in electrospun scaffolds on keratocytes and corneal epithelial cells behavior. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:527–535.
Effect of fiber alignment in electrospun scaffolds on keratocytes and corneal epithelial cells behavior †
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 527–535, February 2012
How to Cite
Yan, J., Qiang, L., Gao, Y., Cui, X., Zhou, H., Zhong, S., Wang, Q. and Wang, H. (2012), Effect of fiber alignment in electrospun scaffolds on keratocytes and corneal epithelial cells behavior . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 527–535. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33301
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- Graduate Innovation Fund of Jilin University. Grant Number: Project 20111035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!