These authors contributed equally to this work.
Growth, differentiation, and migration of osteoblasts on transparent Ni doped TiO2 thin films deposited on borosilicate glass†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 5, pages 1168–1178, May 2012
How to Cite
Dhayal, M., Kapoor, R., Sistla, P. G., Kant, C., Pandey, R. R., Govind, Saini, K. K. and Pande, G. (2012), Growth, differentiation, and migration of osteoblasts on transparent Ni doped TiO2 thin films deposited on borosilicate glass. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 1168–1178. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34061
How to cite this article: Dhayal M, Kapoor R, Sistla PG, Kant C, Pandey RR, Govind, Saini KK, Pande G. 2012. Growth, differentiation, and migration of osteoblasts on transparent Ni doped TiO2 thin films deposited on borosilicate glass. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:1168–1178.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi
- The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Grant Numbers: GAP0220 (DST), MLP0055 (CSIR), NWP 0035 (CSIR), GAP0327, GAP3011 (DBT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!