These authors contributed equally to this work.
Chitosan/collagen scaffold containing bone morphogenetic protein-7 DNA supports dental pulp stem cell differentiation in vitro and in vivo†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
How to Cite
Yang, X., Han, G., Pang, X. and Fan, M. (2012), Chitosan/collagen scaffold containing bone morphogenetic protein-7 DNA supports dental pulp stem cell differentiation in vitro and in vivo. J. Biomed. Mater. Res.. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34064
How to cite this article: Yang X, Han G, Pang X, Fan M. 2011. Chitosan/collagen scaffold containing bone morphogenetic protein-7 DNA supports dental pulp stem cell differentiation in vitro and in vivo. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:00A:000–000.
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000679
- Youth Chenguang Project of Science and Technology of Wuhan City of China. Grant Number: 201150431106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!