How to cite this article: Kim J-E, Lee E-J, Kim H-E, Koh Y-H, Jang J-H. 2012. The impact of immobilization of BMP-2 on PDO membrane for bone regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:1488–1493.
The impact of immobilization of BMP-2 on PDO membrane for bone regeneration†
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 6, pages 1488–1493, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J.-E., Lee, E.-J., Kim, H.-E., Koh, Y.-H. and Jang, J.-H. (2012), The impact of immobilization of BMP-2 on PDO membrane for bone regeneration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 1488–1493. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34089
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- The Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A110416
- Inha University Research Grant