How to cite this article: Misra RDK, Nune C, Pesacreta TC, Somani MC, Karjalainen LP. 2013. Interplay between grain structure and protein adsorption on functional response of osteoblasts: Ultrafine-grained versus coarse-grained substrates. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1–12.
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2013
How to Cite
Misra, R. D. K., Nune, C., Pesacreta, T. C., Somani, M. C. and Karjalainen, L. P. (2013), Interplay between grain structure and protein adsorption on functional response of osteoblasts: Ultrafine-grained versus coarse-grained substrates . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34105
This article was published online on 8 May 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 22 October 2012.
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!