How to cite this article: Tibbitt MW, Han BW, Kloxin AM, Anseth KS. 2012. SFB Student Award Winner in the Ph.D. Category Synthesis and application of photodegradable microspheres for spatiotemporal control of protein delivery. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:1647–1654.
Student award for outstanding research winner in the Ph.D. category for the 9th World Biomaterials Congress, Chengdu, China, June 1–5, 2012†
Synthesis and application of photodegradable microspheres for spatiotemporal control of protein delivery
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 7, pages 1647–1654, July 2012
How to Cite
Tibbitt, M. W., Han, B. W., Kloxin, A. M. and Anseth, K. S. (2012), Student award for outstanding research winner in the Ph.D. category for the 9th World Biomaterials Congress, Chengdu, China, June 1–5, 2012. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 1647–1654. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34107
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 1006711D
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 GM-065103
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Teets Family Endowed Doctoral Fellowship, HHMI UROP (UC-Boulder) (to BWH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!