These authors contributed equally to this work and should be regarded as co-first authors.
Effects of microrough and hierarchical hybrid micro/nanorough surface implants on osseointegration in ovariectomized rats: A longitudinal in vivo microcomputed tomography evaluation†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 8, pages 2159–2167, August 2012
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Li, Y., Xiao, J., Xu, L., Hu, K. and Kong, L. (2012), Effects of microrough and hierarchical hybrid micro/nanorough surface implants on osseointegration in ovariectomized rats: A longitudinal in vivo microcomputed tomography evaluation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 2159–2167. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34129
How to cite this article: Gao Y, Li Y, Xiao J, Xu L, Hu K, Kong L. 2012. Effects of microrough and hierarchical hybrid micro/nanorough surface implants on osseointegration in ovariectomized rats: A longitudinal in vivo microcomputed tomography evaluation. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:2159–2167.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30900284, 31100668
- ShaanXi Province Programs for Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: 2011K14-03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!