These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multifunctional nanocomposite based on graphene oxide for in vitro hepatocarcinoma diagnosis and treatment†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 9, pages 2499–2506, September 2012
How to Cite
Shen, A.-J., Li, D.-L., Cai, X.-J., Dong, C.-Y., Dong, H.-Q., Wen, H.-Y., Dai, G.-H., Wang, P.-J. and Li, Y.-Y. (2012), Multifunctional nanocomposite based on graphene oxide for in vitro hepatocarcinoma diagnosis and treatment. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 2499–2506. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34148
How to cite this article: Shen A-J, Li D-L, Cai X-J, Dong C-Y, Dong H-Q, Wen H-Y, Dai G-H, Wang P-J, Li Y-Y. 2012. Multifunctional nanocomposite based on graphene oxide for in vitro hepatocarcinoma diagnosis and treatment. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:2499–2506.
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21004045, 51173136
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10ZR1432100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!