How to cite this article: Kalbacova M, Broz A, Kalbac M. 2012. Influence of the fetal bovine serum proteins on the growth of human osteoblast cells on graphene. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:3001–3007.
Influence of the fetal bovine serum proteins on the growth of human osteoblast cells on graphene †
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 11, pages 3001–3007, November 2012
How to Cite
Kalbacova, M., Broz, A. and Kalbac, M. (2012), Influence of the fetal bovine serum proteins on the growth of human osteoblast cells on graphene . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 3001–3007. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34231
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: IAA400400911, KAN400100701, KAN200100801, KAN115600801
- The Czech Grant Agency. Grant Numbers: P204/10/1677, P208/12/1062
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Grant Numbers: ME9060, MSM 0021620806
- Charles University,1st Faculty of Medicine- project PRVOUK-P-24/LF1/3, project UNCE – 204011, Faculty of Science- project GAUK: 443211. Grant Number: SVV-2011-263206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!