*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Channeled scaffolds implanted in adult rat brain†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 12, pages 3276–3286, December 2012
How to Cite
Martínez-Ramos, C., Vallés-Lluch, A., Verdugo, J. M. G., Ribelles, J. L. G., Barcia Albacar, J. A., Orts, A. B., Soria López, J. M. and Pradas, M. M. (2012), Channeled scaffolds implanted in adult rat brain. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 3276–3286. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34273
How to cite this article: Martínez-Ramos C, Vallés-Lluch A, Verdugo JMG, Ribelles JLG, Barcia JA, Orts AB, López JMS, Pradas MM. 2012. Channeled scaffolds implanted in adult rat brain. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:3276–3286.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Spanish Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria (Spanish Ministry of Health). Grant Number: CP04/00036 and PI05/075
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: MAT2008-06434
- Fundación Ramón Areces; Copernicus Program of University CEU-Cardenal Herrera
- Regenerative Medicine Program Agreement between the Generalitat Valenciana and the Spanish National Health Institute Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!