*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Channeled scaffolds implanted in adult rat brain†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 12, pages 3276–3286, December 2012
How to Cite
Martínez-Ramos, C., Vallés-Lluch, A., Verdugo, J. M. G., Ribelles, J. L. G., Barcia Albacar, J. A., Orts, A. B., Soria López, J. M. and Pradas, M. M. (2012), Channeled scaffolds implanted in adult rat brain. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 3276–3286. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34273
How to cite this article: Martínez-Ramos C, Vallés-Lluch A, Verdugo JMG, Ribelles JLG, Barcia JA, Orts AB, López JMS, Pradas MM. 2012. Channeled scaffolds implanted in adult rat brain. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:3276–3286.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Spanish Fondo de Investigacion Sanitaria (Spanish Ministry of Health). Grant Number: CP04/00036 and PI05/075
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: MAT2008-06434
- Fundación Ramón Areces; Copernicus Program of University CEU-Cardenal Herrera
- Regenerative Medicine Program Agreement between the Generalitat Valenciana and the Spanish National Health Institute Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!