How to cite this article: Kim J-W, Jeong I-H, Lee K-I, Jung U-W, Kim C-S, Choi S-H, Cho K-S, Yun J-H. 2012. Volumetric bone regenerative efficacy of biphasic calcium phosphate-collagen composite block loaded with rhBMP-2 in vertical bone augmentation model of a rabbit calvarium. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:3304–3313.
Volumetric bone regenerative efficacy of biphasic calcium phosphate-collagen composite block loaded with rhBMP-2 in vertical bone augmentation model of a rabbit calvarium†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 12, pages 3304–3313, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J.-W., Jeong, I.-H., Lee, K.-I., Jung, U.-W., Kim, C.-S., Choi, S.-H., Cho, K.-S. and Yun, J.-H. (2012), Volumetric bone regenerative efficacy of biphasic calcium phosphate-collagen composite block loaded with rhBMP-2 in vertical bone augmentation model of a rabbit calvarium. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 3304–3313. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34278
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (Basic Science Research program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)). Grant Number: 2009-0073534
- Inha University Research. Grant Number: INHA-42833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!