These authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of surface functionalization of PLGA membranes for guided bone regeneration on proliferation and behavior of osteoblasts†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 44–53, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G., Xia, Y., Lu, X., Zhou, X., Zhang, F. and Gu, N. (2013), Effects of surface functionalization of PLGA membranes for guided bone regeneration on proliferation and behavior of osteoblasts. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34298
How to cite this article: Chen G, Xia Y, Lu X, Zhou X, Zhang F, Gu N. 2013. Effects of surface functionalization of PLGA membranes for guided bone regeneration on proliferation and behavior of osteoblasts. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:44–53.
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- International Technology Cooperation Plan of SuZhou City. Grant Number: SH201114
- Outstanding Medical Academic Leader Program and Creative team of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 2011048
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!