How to cite this article: Chen SJ, Yu HY, Yang BC. 2013. Bioactive TiO2 fiber films prepared by electrospinning method. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:64–74.
Bioactive TiO2 fiber films prepared by electrospinning method†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 64–74, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S. J., Yu, H. Y. and Yang, B. C. (2013), Bioactive TiO2 fiber films prepared by electrospinning method. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 64–74. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34299
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070848, 50961003, 30870615
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 973 Program, 2012CB933603
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110181110064
- Sichuan Youth Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 09ZQ026-033
- Open Research Fund of State Key Laboratory of Oral Disease, Sichuan University, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!