How to cite this article: Giro G, Tovar N, Witek L, Marin C, Silva NRF, Bonfante EA, Coelho PG. 2013. Osseointegration assessment of chairside argon-based nonthermal plasma-treated Ca-P coated dental implants. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:98–103.
Osseointegration assessment of chairside argon-based nonthermal plasma-treated Ca-P coated dental implants†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2013
How to Cite
Giro, G., Tovar, N., Witek, L., Marin, C., Silva, N. R. F., Bonfante, E. A. and Coelho, P. G. (2013), Osseointegration assessment of chairside argon-based nonthermal plasma-treated Ca-P coated dental implants. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 98–103. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34304
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- Bicon LLC, Boston, MA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!