How to cite this article: Huang C, Niu H, Wu C, Ke Q, Mo X, Lin T. 2013. Disc-electrospun cellulose acetate butyrate nanofibers show enhanced cellular growth performances. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:115–122.
Disc-electrospun cellulose acetate butyrate nanofibers show enhanced cellular growth performances†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 115–122, January 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C., Niu, H., Wu, C., Ke, Q., Mo, X. and Lin, T. (2013), Disc-electrospun cellulose acetate butyrate nanofibers show enhanced cellular growth performances. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 115–122. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34306
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070871
- Australia Research Council. Grant Number: LP0776751
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!