How to cite this article: Uzarski JS, Van De Walle AB, McFetridge PS. 2013. Preimplantation processing of ex vivo-derived vascular biomaterials: Effects on peripheral cell adhesion. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:123–131.
Preimplantation processing of ex vivo-derived vascular biomaterials: Effects on peripheral cell adhesion†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 123–131, January 2013
How to Cite
Uzarski, J. S., Van De Walle, A. B. and McFetridge, P. S. (2013), Preimplantation processing of ex vivo-derived vascular biomaterials: Effects on peripheral cell adhesion. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 123–131. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34308
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!