How to cite this article: Lee H-S, Stachelek SJ, Tomczyk N, Finley MJ, Composto RJ, Eckmann DM. 2013. Correlating macrophage morphology and cytokine production resulting from biomaterial contact. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:203–212.
Correlating macrophage morphology and cytokine production resulting from biomaterial contact†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 203–212, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H.-S., Stachelek, S. J., Tomczyk, N., Finley, M. J., Composto, R. J. and Eckmann, D. M. (2013), Correlating macrophage morphology and cytokine production resulting from biomaterial contact. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 203–212. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34309
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL60230
- Nano/Bio Interface Center at the University of Pennsylvania. Grant Number: NSF/DMR08-32802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!