How to cite this article: Shen C-C, Yang Y-C, Liu B-S. 2013. Effects of large-area irradiated laser phototherapy on peripheral nerve regeneration across a large gap in a biomaterial conduit. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:239–252.
Effects of large-area irradiated laser phototherapy on peripheral nerve regeneration across a large gap in a biomaterial conduit†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 239–252, January 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C.-C., Yang, Y.-C. and Liu, B.-S. (2013), Effects of large-area irradiated laser phototherapy on peripheral nerve regeneration across a large gap in a biomaterial conduit. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 239–252. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34314
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2012
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital and Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taichung, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Number: TCVGH-CTUST1017702
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98-2320-B-166-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!