How to cite this article: Luczynski KW, Brynk T, Ostrowska B, Swieszkowski W, Reihsner R, Hellmich C. 2013. Consistent quasistatic and acoustic elasticity determination of poly-L-lactide-based rapid-prototyped tissue engineering scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:138–144.
Consistent quasistatic and acoustic elasticity determination of poly-L-lactide-based rapid-prototyped tissue engineering scaffolds†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 138–144, January 2013
How to Cite
Luczynski, K. W., Brynk, T., Ostrowska, B., Swieszkowski, W., Reihsner, R. and Hellmich, C. (2013), Consistent quasistatic and acoustic elasticity determination of poly-L-lactide-based rapid-prototyped tissue engineering scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 138–144. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34316
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Seventh Framework Program of the European Commission (FP7), theme FP7-2008-SME-1, within project BIO-CT-EXPLOIT. Grant Number: 232164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!