How to cite this article: Su W-T, Liao Y-F, Wu T-W, Wang B-J, Shih Y-Y. 2013. Microgrooved patterns enhanced PC12 cell growth, orientation, neurite elongation, and neuritogenesis. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:185–194.
Microgrooved patterns enhanced PC12 cell growth, orientation, neurite elongation, and neuritogenesis†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 185–194, January 2013
How to Cite
Su, W.-T., Liao, Y.-F., Wu, T.-W., Wang, B.-J. and Shih, Y.-Y. (2013), Microgrooved patterns enhanced PC12 cell growth, orientation, neurite elongation, and neuritogenesis. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 185–194. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34318
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!