How to cite this article: Sun Z-J, Sun B, Tao R-B, Xie X, Lu X-L, Dong D-L. 2013. A poly(glycerol–sebacate–curcumin) polymer with potential use for brain gliomas. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:253–260.
A poly(glycerol–sebacate–curcumin) polymer with potential use for brain gliomas†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 1, pages 253–260, January 2013
How to Cite
Sun, Z.-J., Sun, B., Tao, R.-B., Xie, X., Lu, X.-L. and Dong, D.-L. (2013), A poly(glycerol–sebacate–curcumin) polymer with potential use for brain gliomas. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34319
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 50773014, 50903023
- Scientific and Technological Key Project in Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: GB08C313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!