How to cite this article: Ikeuchi R, Iwasaki Y. 2013. High mineral affinity of polyphosphoester ionomer–phospholipid vesicles. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:318–325.
High mineral affinity of polyphosphoester ionomer–phospholipid vesicles†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 318–325, February 2013
How to Cite
Ikeuchi, R. and Iwasaki, Y. (2013), High mineral affinity of polyphosphoester ionomer–phospholipid vesicles. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34321
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- MEXT-Supported Program for the Strategic Research Foundation at Private University, 2010-2014
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) and Scientific Research (C) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 21680043, 24500532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!