How to cite this article: Baxter RM, Dai T, Kimball J, Wang E, Hamblin MR, Wiesmann WP, McCarthy SJ, Baker SM. 2013. Chitosan dressing promotes healing in third degree burns in mice: Gene expression analysis shows biphasic effects for rapid tissue regeneration and decreased fibrotic signaling. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:340–348.
Chitosan dressing promotes healing in third degree burns in mice: Gene expression analysis shows biphasic effects for rapid tissue regeneration and decreased fibrotic signaling†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 340–348, February 2013
How to Cite
Baxter, R. M., Dai, T., Kimball, J., Wang, E., Hamblin, M. R., Wiesmann, W. P., McCarthy, S. J. and Baker, S. M. (2013), Chitosan dressing promotes healing in third degree burns in mice: Gene expression analysis shows biphasic effects for rapid tissue regeneration and decreased fibrotic signaling. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 340–348. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34328
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01AI050875
- Airlift Research Foundation Extremity Trauma Research Grant (Tianhong Dai). Grant Number: 109421
- US Army MRMC (Research at HemCon and Synedgen). Grant Number: W81XWH-08-2-0120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!