How to cite this article: Gamboa-Martínez TC, García Cruz DM, Carda C, Gómez Ribelles JL, Gallego Ferrer G. 2013. Fibrin-chitosan composite substrate for in vitro culture of chondrocytes. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:404–412.
Fibrin-chitosan composite substrate for in vitro culture of chondrocytes †
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 404–412, February 2013
How to Cite
Gamboa-Martínez, T. C., García Cruz, D. M., Carda, C., Ribelles, J. L. G. and Ferrer, G. G. (2013), Fibrin-chitosan composite substrate for in vitro culture of chondrocytes . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 404–412. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34330
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministry. Grant Number: DPI2010-20399-C04-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!