How to cite this article: Yang Z, Qiao H, Sun Z, Li X. 2013. Effect of BDNF–plasma–collagen matrix controlled delivery system on the behavior of adult rats neural stem cells. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:599–606.
Effect of BDNF–plasma–collagen matrix controlled delivery system on the behavior of adult rats neural stem cells†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 599–606, February 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Qiao, H., Sun, Z. and Li, X. (2013), Effect of BDNF–plasma–collagen matrix controlled delivery system on the behavior of adult rats neural stem cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 599–606. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34331
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Major Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31130022
- National Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAI17B04
- National 863 Project. Grant Number: 2012AA020506
- Key Project of the Department of Science and Technology, Beijing, China. Grant Number: D090800046609004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!