How to cite this article: Kuo SM, Chiang MY, Lan CW, Niu GC-C, Chang SJ. 2013. Evaluation of nanoarchitectured collagen type II molecules on cartilage engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:368–377.
Evaluation of nanoarchitectured collagen type II molecules on cartilage engineering†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 368–377, February 2013
How to Cite
Kuo, S. M., Chiang, M. Y., Lan, C. W., Niu, G. C.-C. and Chang, S. J. (2013), Evaluation of nanoarchitectured collagen type II molecules on cartilage engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 368–377. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34335
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2011
- National Science Council, ROC. Grant Numbers: NSC 95-2221-E-214-052-MY3, NSC 95-2221-E-214-054-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!