How to cite this article: Oughlis S, Lessim S, Changotade S, Poirier F, Bollotte F, Peltzer J, Felgueiras H, Migonney V, Lataillade JJ, Lutomski D. 2013. The osteogenic differentiation improvement of human mesenchymal stem cells on titanium grafted with polyNaSS bioactive polymer. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:582–589.
The osteogenic differentiation improvement of human mesenchymal stem cells on titanium grafted with polyNaSS bioactive polymer†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 582–589, February 2013
How to Cite
Oughlis, S., Lessim, S., Changotade, S., Poirier, F., Bollotte, F., Peltzer, J., Felgueiras, H., Migonney, V., Lataillade, J. J. and Lutomski, D. (2013), The osteogenic differentiation improvement of human mesenchymal stem cells on titanium grafted with polyNaSS bioactive polymer. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 582–589. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34336
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Ministère de l'Education Nationale, de la Recherche et de la Technologie (MENRT)
- ANR Actisurf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!