How to cite this article: Cataldi A, Zara S, Rapino M, Patruno A, di Giacomo V. 2013. Human gingival fibroblasts stress response to HEMA: a role for protein kinase C α. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:378–384.
Human gingival fibroblasts stress response to HEMA: A role for protein kinase C α†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 378–384, February 2013
How to Cite
Cataldi, A., Zara, S., Rapino, M., Patruno, A. and di Giacomo, V. (2013), Human gingival fibroblasts stress response to HEMA: A role for protein kinase C α. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 378–384. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34337
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- CARICHIETI Foundation, FIRB accordi di programma 2010 RBAPI095 “Processi degenerative dei tessuti mineralizzati del cavo orale, impieghi di biomateriali e controllo delle interazioni con microrganismi dell'ambiente,” MIUR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!