These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biofunctionalization of titanium surface with multilayer films modified by heparin-VEGF-fibronectin complex to improve endothelial cell proliferation and blood compatibility †
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 413–420, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H. G., Yin, T. Y., Ge, S. P., Zhang, Q., Dong, Q. L., Lei, D. X., Sun, D. M. and Wang, G. X. (2013), Biofunctionalization of titanium surface with multilayer films modified by heparin-VEGF-fibronectin complex to improve endothelial cell proliferation and blood compatibility . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 413–420. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34339
How to cite this article: Wang HG, Yin TY, Ge SP, Zhang Q, Dong QL, Lei DX, Sun DM, Wang GX. 2013. Biofunctionalization of titanium surface with multilayer films modified by heparin-VEGF-fibronectin complex to improve endothelial cell proliferation and blood compatibility. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:413–420.
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- National Key Technology R & D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012 BAI18B02
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012 CB619101
- Chongqing City. Grant Number: CSTC 2010 AB5116
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: CDJZR 11230010, CDJXS 11230008
- Public Experiment Center of State Bioindustrial Base, Chongqing, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!