How to cite this article: Nishi M, Matsumoto R, Dong J, Uemura T. 2013. Engineered bone tissue associated with vascularization utilizing a rotating wall vessel bioreactor. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:421–427.
Engineered bone tissue associated with vascularization utilizing a rotating wall vessel bioreactor†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 421–427, February 2013
How to Cite
Nishi, M., Matsumoto, R., Dong, J. and Uemura, T. (2013), Engineered bone tissue associated with vascularization utilizing a rotating wall vessel bioreactor . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34340
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!