How to cite this article: Sun X-Y, Yu S-S,Wan J-Q, Chen K-Z. 2013. Facile graft of poly(2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine) onto Fe3O4 nanoparticles by ATRP: Synthesis, properties, and biocompatibility. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013: 101A:607–612.
Facile graft of poly(2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine) onto Fe3O4 nanoparticles by ATRP: Synthesis, properties, and biocompatibility†
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 607–612, February 2013
How to Cite
Sun, X.-Y., Yu, S.-S., Wan, J.-Q. and Chen, K.-Z. (2013), Facile graft of poly(2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine) onto Fe3O4 nanoparticles by ATRP: Synthesis, properties, and biocompatibility. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34343
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC no. 51072087
- The Programs for Science and Technology Development of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2009GG10003031
- The Basic Research Programs of Qingdao City. Grant Number: 09-1-3-28-JCH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!