These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 590–598, February 2013
How to Cite
Choi, Y. S., Lee, J. Y., Suh, J. S., Lee, G., Chung, C. P. and Park, Y. J. (2013), The mineralization inducing peptide derived from dentin sialophosphoprotein for bone regeneration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 590–598. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34352
How to cite this article: Choi YS, Lee JY, Suh JS, Lee G, Chung CP, Park YJ. 2013. The mineralization inducing peptide derived from dentin sialophosphoprotein for bone regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:590–598.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs. Grant Number: A085056
- Korea Science and Technology Foundation (KOSEF) Nanobiotechnology Development Program entitled Regenomics, Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0027790
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!