How to cite this article: Barkarmo S, Wennerberg A, Hoffman M, Kjellin P, Breding K, Handa P, Stenport V. 2013. Nanohydroxyapatite-coated PEEK implants: A pilot study in rabbit bone. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:465–471.
Nano-hydroxyapatite-coated PEEK implants: A pilot study in rabbit bone †
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 2, pages 465–471, February 2013
How to Cite
Barkarmo, S., Wennerberg, A., Hoffman, M., Kjellin, P., Breding, K., Handa, P. and Stenport, V. (2013), Nano-hydroxyapatite-coated PEEK implants: A pilot study in rabbit bone . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 465–471. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34358
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Hjalmar Svensson Foundation
- Sigge Perssons & Alice Nybergs Stiftelse (Gothenburg Dental Society)
- Wilhelm and Martina Lundgren Science Foundation
- Royal Society of Arts and Science in Gothenburg
- Swedish Dental Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!