How to cite this article: Gerhardt L-C, Widdows KL, Erol MM, Nandakumar A, Roqan IS, Ansari T, Boccaccini AR. 2013. Neocellularization and neovascularization of nanosized bioactive glass-coated decellularized trabecular bone scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:827–841.
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 3, pages 827–841, March 2013
How to Cite
Gerhardt, L.-C., Widdows, K. L., Erol, M. M., Nandakumar, A., Roqan, I. S., Ansari, T. and Boccaccini, A.R. (2013), Neocellularization and neovascularization of nanosized bioactive glass-coated decellularized trabecular bone scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 827–841. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34373
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- Partial funding by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST; 2009–2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!