How to cite this article: de Mulder ELW, Hannink G, Koens MJW, Löwik DWPM, Verdonschot N, Buma P. 2013. Characterization of polyurethane scaffold surface functionalization with diamines and heparin. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:919–922.
Characterization of polyurethane scaffold surface functionalization with diamines and heparin†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 919–922, April 2013
How to Cite
de Mulder, E. L. W., Hannink, G., Koens, M. J. W., Löwik, D. W. P. M., Verdonschot, N. and Buma, P. (2013), Characterization of polyurethane scaffold surface functionalization with diamines and heparin. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 919–922. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34389
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Netherlands Institute for Regenerative Medicine (NIRM)
- The Dutch Arthritis Foundation (Reumafonds)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!