How to cite this article: Vila OF, Bagó JR, Navarro M, Alieva M, Aguilar E, Engel E, Planell J, Rubio N, Blanco J. 2013. Calcium phosphate glass improves angiogenesis capacity of poly(lactic acid) scaffolds and stimulates differentiation of adipose tissuederived mesenchymal stromal cells to the endothelial lineage. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:932–941.
Calcium phosphate glass improves angiogenesis capacity of poly(lactic acid) scaffolds and stimulates differentiation of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stromal cells to the endothelial lineage†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 932–941, April 2013
How to Cite
Vila, O. F., Bagó, J. R., Navarro, M., Alieva, M., Aguilar, E., Engel, E., Planell, J., Rubio, N. and Blanco, J. (2013), Calcium phosphate glass improves angiogenesis capacity of poly(lactic acid) scaffolds and stimulates differentiation of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stromal cells to the endothelial lineage. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 932–941. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34391
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program Angioscaff (Angiogenesis-inducing Bioactive and Bioresponsive Scaffolds in Tissue Engineering). Grant Number: NMP-LA-2008-214402
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: SAF2009-07102
- The University and Research Commission for Innovation; University and Company Department (Government of Catalonia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!