How to cite this article: Liu S, Liu T, Chen J, Maitz M, Chen C, Huang N. 2013. Influence of a layer-by-layer-assembled multilayer of anti-CD34 antibody, vascular endothelial growth factor, and heparin on the endothelialization and anticoagulation of titanium surface. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1144–1157.
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1144–1157, April 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S., Liu, T., Chen, J., Maitz, M., Chen, C. and Huang, N. (2013), Influence of a layer-by-layer-assembled multilayer of anti-CD34 antibody, vascular endothelial growth factor, and heparin on the endothelialization and anticoagulation of titanium surface. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1144–1157. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34392
This author contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2011
- Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2011CB606204
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170916
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University. Grant Number: SWJTU11ZT11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!