How to cite this article: Chen K-Y, Dong G-C, Hsu C-Y, Chen Y-S, Yao C-H. 2013. Autologous bone marrow stromal cells loaded onto porous gelatin scaffolds containing Drynaria fortunei extract for bone repair. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:954–962.
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 954–962, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, K.-Y., Dong, G.-C., Hsu, C.-Y., Chen, Y.-S. and Yao, C.-H. (2013), Autologous bone marrow stromal cells loaded onto porous gelatin scaffolds containing Drynaria fortunei extract for bone repair. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 954–962. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34397
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98-2221-E-039-005-MY3
- China Medical University. Grant Number: CMU99-S-44
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!