How to cite this article: Yan D, Jones J, Yuan XY, Xu XH, Sheng J, Lee JC-M, Ma GQ, Yu QS. 2013. Plasma treatment of electrospun PCL random nanofiber meshes (NFMs) for biological property improvement. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:963–972.
Plasma treatment of electrospun PCL random nanofiber meshes (NFMs) for biological property improvement†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 963–972, April 2013
How to Cite
Yan, D., Jones, J., Yuan, X.Y., Xu, X.H., Sheng, J., Lee, J.C.-M., Ma, G.Q. and Yu, Q.S. (2013), Plasma treatment of electrospun PCL random nanofiber meshes (NFMs) for biological property improvement. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 963–972. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34398
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- China Scholarship Council, China
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50673073
- Doctoral Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20060056043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!