How to cite this article: Aliuos P, Fadeeva E, Badar M, Winkel A, Mueller PP, Warnecke A, Chichkov B, Lenarz T, Reich U, Reuter G. 2013. Evaluation of single-cell force spectroscopy and fluorescence microscopy to determine cell interactions with femtosecondlaser microstructured titanium surfaces. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:981–990.
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 981–990, April 2013
How to Cite
Aliuos, P., Fadeeva, E., Badar, M., Winkel, A., Mueller, P. P., Warnecke, A., Chichkov, B., Lenarz, T., Reich, U. and Reuter, G. (2013), Evaluation of single-cell force spectroscopy and fluorescence microscopy to determine cell interactions with femtosecond-laser microstructured titanium surfaces. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 981–990. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34401
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB599 (D2 and D1)
- DAAD and HEC, Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!