Enhancement of biomechanical behavior on osseointegration of implant with SLAffinity†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1195–1200, April 2013
How to Cite
Chu, K.-T., Cheng, H.-Y., Pan, Y.-N., Chen, S.-Y. and Ou, K.-L. (2013), Enhancement of biomechanical behavior on osseointegration of implant with SLAffinity. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1195–1200. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34404
How to cite this article: Chu K-T, Cheng H-Y, Pan Y-N, Chen S-Y, Ou K-L. 2013. Enhancement of biomechanical behavior on osseointegration of implant with SLAffinity. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1195–1200.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Hung Chung Bio-S Co. Ltd
- The Center of Excellence for Clinical Trial
- Research in Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Taipei Medical University-Wan Fang Hospital. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-B-111-003
- The Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taiwan. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-N-111-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!