How to cite this article: Terriza A, Díaz-Cuenca A, Yubero F, Barranco A, Gonzalez-Elipe AR, Caballero JLG, Vilches J, Salido M. 2013. Light induced hydrophilicity and osteoblast adhesion promotion on amorphous TiO2. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1026–1035.
Light induced hydrophilicity and osteoblast adhesion promotion on amorphous TiO2†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1026–1035, April 2013
How to Cite
Terriza, A., Díaz-Cuenca, A., Yubero, F., Barranco, A., González-Elipe, A. R., Gonzalez Caballero, J. L., Vilches, J. and Salido, M. (2013), Light induced hydrophilicity and osteoblast adhesion promotion on amorphous TiO2. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1026–1035. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34405
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: P09CTS5189, FQM-6900, TEP 5283
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: CONSOLIDER FUNCOAT CSD2008-00023, MAT2010-18447, MAT2010-21228
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: FIS PI 0900508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!