How to cite this article: Perez RA, Kim H-W. 2013. Core–shell designed scaffolds of alginate/alpha-tricalcium phosphate for the loading and delivery of biological proteins. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1103–1112.
Core–shell designed scaffolds of alginate/alpha-tricalcium phosphate for the loading and delivery of biological proteins†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1103–1112, April 2013
How to Cite
Perez, R. A. and Kim, H.-W. (2013), Core–shell designed scaffolds of alginate/alpha-tricalcium phosphate for the loading and delivery of biological proteins. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1103–1112. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34406
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!