How to cite this article: González-Paz RJ, Lligadas G, Ronda JC, Galià M, Ferreira AM, Boccafoschi F, Ciardelli G, Cádiz V. 2013. Study on the interaction between gelatin and polyurethanes derived from fatty acids. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1036–1046.
Study on the interaction between gelatin and polyurethanes derived from fatty acids†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1036–1046, April 2013
How to Cite
González-Paz, R. J., Lligadas, G., Ronda, J. C., Galià, M., Ferreira, A. M., Boccafoschi, F., Ciardelli, G. and Cádiz, V. (2013), Study on the interaction between gelatin and polyurethanes derived from fatty acids. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1036–1046. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34407
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- CICYT (Comisión Interministerial de Ciencia y Tecnología). Grant Number: MAT2011-24823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!