How to cite this article: Cachinho SCP, Pu F, Hunt JA. 2013. Cytokine secretion from human peripheral blood mononuclear cells cultured in vitro with metal particles. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1201–1209.
Cytokine secretion from human peripheral blood mononuclear cells cultured in vitro with metal particles†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1201–1209, April 2013
How to Cite
Cachinho, S. C. P., Pu, F. and Hunt, J. A. (2013), Cytokine secretion from human peripheral blood mononuclear cells cultured in vitro with metal particles. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1201–1209. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34410
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Marie Curie Funds. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-021089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!