How to cite this article: Xing Z, Xue Y, Finne-Wistrand A, Yang Z-Q, Mustafa K. 2013. Copolymer cell/scaffold constructs for bone tissue engineering: Co-culture of low ratios of human endothelial and osteoblast-like cells in a dynamic culture system. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1113–1120.
Copolymer cell/scaffold constructs for bone tissue engineering: Co-culture of low ratios of human endothelial and osteoblast-like cells in a dynamic culture system†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 4, pages 1113–1120, April 2013
How to Cite
Xing, Z., Xue, Y., Finne-Wistrand, A., Yang, Z.-Q. and Mustafa, K. (2013), Copolymer cell/scaffold constructs for bone tissue engineering: Co-culture of low ratios of human endothelial and osteoblast-like cells in a dynamic culture system. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1113–1120. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34414
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
- The Research Council of Norway. Grant Numbers: FRIMED, 17734/V50 (156744), Stem Cell 180383/V40
- European Union's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 242175-VascuBone
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!