How to cite this article: Jiang Q, Reddy N, Zhang S, Roscioli N, Yang Y. 2013. Water-stable electrospun collagen fibers from a nontoxic solvent and crosslinking system. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1237–1247.
Water-stable electrospun collagen fibers from a non-toxic solvent and crosslinking system†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1237–1247, May 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Q., Reddy, N., Zhang, S., Roscioli, N. and Yang, Y. (2013), Water-stable electrospun collagen fibers from a non-toxic solvent and crosslinking system. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1237–1247. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34422
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Agricultural Research Division at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- USDA Hatch Act
- Multistate Research Project S-1026
- AATCC student research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!