How to cite this article: Suzuki S, Asoh T-A, Kikuchi A. 2013. Design of core-shell gel beads for time-programmed protein release. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2013:101A:1345–1352.
Design of core–shell gel beads for time-programmed protein release †
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 101A, Issue 5, pages 1345–1352, May 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, S., Asoh, T.-A. and Kikuchi, A. (2013), Design of core–shell gel beads for time-programmed protein release . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 101A: 1345–1352. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.34427
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- “Program for Development of Strategic Research Center in Private Universities supported by the MEXT (2010–2014)” to the Center for Physical Pharmaceutics
- Research Institute for Science and Technology (RIST)
- Tokyo University of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!